Learn about our exhibitors or apply to become one
Find authentic Nashville gifts this holiday season
There will be plenty of opportunities to find that perfect gift for someone special thanks to the curated local craft vendors stationed in our Winterfest Market under the concourse.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Scroll down below to submit an exhibitor application to join our waiting list.
Nashville has such a wealth of amazing small businesses and creators. Our Winterfest Market is stacked with some of the best, ranging from handmade art, jewelry, soaps, skincare and more.
MARKET EXHIBITOR APPLICATION PROCESS
Thank you for your interest in GLOW Nashville. We’re devoted to maintaining a creatively-driven vendor marketplace highlighting local artists and craft vendors. Therefore, we limit the number of promotional spaces at the event.
Local businesses or non-profits who intend to use space for promotional purposes can still be a part of GLOW through sponsorship of the event. Please contact us for more information on sponsorship.
Please note that this application is not intended for food vendors, as all concessions at GLOW Nashville are being managed by First Tennessee Park.
Applications will be reviewed starting at the end of August 2019. You will receive further information if you have been accepted.
Once you receive email notification for being accepted, you must pay your vendor fee. Failure to respond by the deadline may result in revocation of the invitation and immediate invitation of an applicant from the waiting list.
Artists retain all revenue from the sale of their work with no commission on sales due to GLOW.
First Tennessee Park
19 Jr Gilliam Way
Nashville, TN 37219
MARKET DATES & HOURS
GLOW will operate from 5-10pm through December 31, 2019. Selected exhibitors are expected to be open for the duration of operating hours with a minimum of a week-long commitment.
EXHIBITOR DISCIPLINE CATEGORIES
Artist categories are used by GLOW Nashville as a tool to ensure exhibitor diversity at the event.
Please find descriptions of media categories below:
- Candles: Personally concocted scent profiles and hand-poured candles and wax melts.
- Ceramics: All original clay and porcelain work other than jewelry is accepted in this category. No machine-made or mass produced work is permitted.
- Clothing: Hand-sewn articles of clothing.
- Digital Art: Any original work for which the original image, or the manipulation of other source material, was executed by the artist using a computer. Traditional photographs taken through a digital media should apply in the photography category.
- Drawing: Works created using dry media including chalk, charcoal, pastels, pencil, wax crayon, etc. or from the fluid medium of inks and washes applied by pen or brush are to be entered in this category.
- Fiber: All work crafted from fibers including basketry, embroidery, weaving, leatherwork, tapestry and papermaking. This can be wearable or non-wearable.
- Glass: No forms of mass production are permitted. Mass produced glassware vendors should contact our sponsorship team to explore options.
- Health/Beauty: Beauty products hand-made and concocted by you. No mass-produced products are allowed.
- Jewelry: All jewelry whether the work is produced from metal, glass, clay, fiber, paper, plastic or other materials must be entered in this category. No commercial casts, molds or production studio work is allowed.
- Metalworks: Includes all non-sculptural, non-jewelry works crafted from metals. No production studio work is allowed.
- Painting: Works created in oils, acrylics, watercolor, etc. are in this category.
- Paper Making/Book Arts: Hand-binded journals, notebooks, etc.
- Photography: Photographic prints made from the artist’s original image, which have been processed by that artist, or under his or her direct supervision, are included in this category.
- Printmaking: Printed works for which the artist’s hand manipulated the plates, stones or screens and which have been properly signed and numbered as a limited edition may be entered in this category.
- Sculpture: Three-dimensional original work done in any medium.
- Wood: Original works in wood that are hand-tooled, machine-worked, turned or carved are accepted in the wood category.